úterý 2. února 2016

City with Lenka

Last weekend was City under the snow. Everything was closed and stopped - even the subway! This weekend was totally different, the temperature was so high (unbelievable) - so why not to take a trip, is not it?!

Since the weather last weekend made my trip to the City impossible, I went now. Finally I met Lenka, my Czech friend. I picked her up at the Penn Station around 12.30pm and than we went through Times Square to Central Park.


At Times Square something happened. One lady stopped me there. She held a huge camera and asked me for a picture, cause she really liked my outfit - grey Calvin Klein coat, black Calvin Klein scarf and had and UGG leather boots. I was so happy, but from the other side it seemed to me very odd. So at the end, I just refused with thanks. I hope she was not angry on me...

What would it have been for a walk without Starbucks, right? ISo we grabbed some coffee and headed to the Central Park. After about 20 minutes of walking along 7th Avenue we finally discovered Central Park. When we got there I was kind of sad ... almost all the snow has melted already :-( This could be such a beautiful pictures with snow ... Anyway I tried to take some of them with a melted snow... so lets see :-)




We did a little shopping on the 5th Avenue and then went back to Penn Station. And what nearly happened? Lenka almost did not make the train - of course my mistake :-) But what would be a story with a happy ending, right? :-)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat